Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to Alaska, Land of Vikings?

I can't believe the stuff I've just been bumping into online. I can't get away from it. I thought it was LIKE a train wreck...something you were disgusted by but couldn't help but look at, then I realized it IS a train wreck.


Apparently, no one told the guy on the left that it's unacceptable to fondle another man's horn. Another woman's steel boob collander, sure, why everybody does that now and again. I love the way the Palinator is wrapped in fur. Do you think she shot that one from out of an airplane? And that kid. Oh, that is so not right.

Oh, you also need to check out this excellent, understated tribute to trashy living (ok, so it's another blog). We can thank them for this tremendous photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment