Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Collected a New Continent

Oh sure, the English speaking world is my oyster. I've gotten visitors from Luxembourg, the UK, Canada, Australia. But today, I collected Africa. More specifically Mauritius.

Just in case you don't know where Mauritius is, it's just to the right of Madagascar in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

And just in case you were wondering, that's 10,108 miles from C-dale. Maybe that visitor will let me come visit one day. I imagine I could write a LOT better from Mauritius. Not that I'm being pushy or anything. I'm just saying.

I'd love it if some of these far-away visitors left a note now and again. Just to sate my endless curiosity about them.

I'm a bit miffed about this graph, collected from my site meter, because I've had at least one visitor from Argentina and South America isn't showing up on the graph. Which means, I only have to collect Antarctica to round off my list. I think I may be waiting a while, since I'm pretty sure that there isn't a strong internet signal on the ice shelf. =\


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. If I ever travel someplace really cool I'll be sure to visit your blog. Y'know, just to help out!

    ReplyDelete